Modern Convenience. Exclusive Tranquility.
Misosazai: Eurasian Wren, a mountain bird. Another stunning home located in the Escarpment Estate, Misosazai was the owners’ chosen name to reflect the tranquility and nature of the surroundings. It could not be more befitting a name, as the location of Misosazai allows for flitting between the ever-growing township of Hirafu and the calm peacefulness of the Escarpment Estate. Convenience and tranquility within 5 minutes of each other and yet still mutually exclusive.
As Hirafu continues to expand and grow exponentially, the number of sites that remain truly tranquil continue to dwindle. This is where the Escarpment Estates’ exclusivity comes into play and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Tucked away in a quiet corner of the lower village, it is all too easy to miss unless you know where to look. Another exquisitely designed home by Konichi Architects, the modern 4 bedroom residence was brought to life by Sudo Homes in 2011.
Boasting breathtaking unobstructed views of Mt Yotei through-out the home, Misosazai also features a unique split-floor design for the lounge and dining area which spills out into the long balcony. Sit by the log fire to warm up in the winter or on the balcony to cool down during the summer, the all-seasons home is all about the options. Wake up in the morning to unobstructed magnificent views of Mt. Yotei, then take a short 5 minute drive into the heart of town to spend the day skiing Niseko’s champagne powder or cycling in it’s beauty, depending on the season, enjoying the abundance of good food and drink, a soak in the onsen, and just as easily head back to the peace and quiet of your accommodation.
All Escarpment Estate Properties Feature:
- Stunning views of Youtei and surrounding hills
- Heated stair and road access to Hirafu village
- Buried power lines to eliminate 'eyesores'
- Designed for cost-effective snow management
- Landscaped pocket parks with native trees and flowers
- Covenants to ensure integrity of master plan
- Year round Estate maintenance including snow clearing and landscape services
- Property Management for private and/or rental use
- Ski shuttle service
- In property Concierge, offering catering, hosting, childcare and guiding services