Modern Convenience. Exclusive Tranquility.
Tokubetsu made first tracks when it broke trail for the Escapment Estate in 2009. Meaning “Special” in Japanese, Hokkaido Tracks took the Luxury cabin-in-the-woods concept to the next level with finding the perfect harmony between the tranquility of the site and a unique standout design. Like all homes in the Escarpment Estate, the goal with Tokubetsu was to allow the owner to escape into the peaceful greenery of the mountains and just as easily transition back into the convenience of Hirafu village. Convenience and tranquility within minutes of each other and yet still mutually exclusive.
As Hirafu continues to expand and grow exponentially, the number of sites that remain truly tranquil continue to dwindle. This is where the Escarpment Estates’ exclusivity comes into play and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Tucked away in a quiet corner of the lower village, it is all too easy to miss unless you know where to look. The 4 bedroom resort home was crafted by the minds of Konichi Architects and expertly built by the reliable Sudo Homes.
With the cabin-in-the-woods concept, Konichi used steel and glass to complement the wood that dominates the home. This gives off the warm cozy feel of a home in the peaceful all-seasons site and yet is unapologetically modern with clean sharp lines combined with the softer rounded roof. As with all homes in the Escarpment Estate, Tokubetsu boasts unobstructed breath-taking views of beautiful Mt. Yotei regardless of the season. Wake up in the morning to unobstructed magnificent views of Mt. Yotei, then take a short 5 minute drive into the heart of town to spend the day skiing Niseko’s champagne powder or golfing in it’s beauty, depending on the season, enjoying the abundance of good food and drink, a soak in the onsen, and just as easily head back to the peace and quiet of your accommodation.
All Escarpment Estate Properties Feature:
- Stunning views of Youtei and surrounding hills
- Heated stair and road access to Hirafu village
- Buried power lines to eliminate 'eyesores'
- Designed for cost-effective snow management
- Landscaped pocket parks with native trees and flowers
- Covenants to ensure integrity of master plan
- Year round Estate maintenance including snow clearing and landscape services
- Property Management for private and/or rental use
- Ski shuttle service
- In property Concierge, offering catering, hosting, childcare and guiding services