Hokkaido Tracks is the premier integrated real estate solutions provider offering sales, project management and property management services in the world-class ski area of Hirafu. We are responsible for an increasing portfolio of award-winning high-end properties and have a solid pipeline of projects that are continuing to grow, including landmark developments set to change the face of the village. As a result, we are looking to expand our diverse team of professionals with talented people who are interested in building a long-term career and growing with the company.
Our Guest Services Team Members are often the first to meet guests when they arrive in Furano and are therefore integral in building a friendly and professional initial impression of Hokkaido Tracks. The position is in charge of ensuring that accommodation is up to Hokkaido Tracks' high level of standards and ensuring that all guest needs are met. Regular tasks include:
- Checking properties before guest arrival to ensure they are prepared to a professional standard and in line with guest expectation.
- Checking guests into their accommodation, ensuring paperwork is completed correctly, explaining the accommodation features and local points of interest for guests.
- Communicating directly with guests by phone, email and face to face.
- Organizing guest services (lift tickets, ski school, airport transfers, restaurant reservations, etc.).
- Collating and filing paperwork such as check-in documents.
- Running through daily checklists to ensure everything is completed and organized.
- Occasionally taking cash and credit card payments, reporting funds received/spent.
- Supervision of other guest services team members.
- Random jobs including luggage delivery, assist with shuttle driving, etc.
Supervisor Role would also include:
- Coordination with Guest Service suppliers
- Close coordination with reservation team members to ensure optimal guest experience.
- Supervision of Guest Services Team members
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Valid work visa or be a Japanese resident
- International or Japanese Driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 3+ years of experience in guest services/hospitality role
- Second Language skills are an advantage, but not required
- Experience in a supervisory or management role is also preferred
- Working hours: Full Time (40 Hours/week)
- Some overtime may be required
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 5 days sick leave
- Base salary range 2,800,000 ~ 4,000,000 p.a depending on skills, experience and qualifications
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and our team will get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.