Hokkaido Tracks is the premier integrated real estate solutions provider offering sales, project management and property management services in the world-class ski area of Hirafu. We are responsible for an increasing portfolio of award-winning high-end properties and have a solid pipeline of projects that are continuing to grow, including landmark developments set to change the face of the village. As a result, we are looking to expand our diverse team of professionals with talented people who are interested in building a long-term career and growing with the company.
Because many of our properties are high-end luxury accommodations, Hokkaido Tracks has a very high standard when it comes to cleanliness. The position is in charge of ensuring that accommodation is well taken care of, and up to Hokkaido Tracks' high level of standards. Regular tasks include:
- Driving to and Cleaning properties.
- Bed Making.
- Garbage removal.
- Inventory control (linen supply, amenity supply, cleaning supplies).
- Set up and removal of guest service items such as futons, baby cots, and baby gates.
- Supervision of other cleaning staff.
- Checking properties for damage after guest departure.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Valid work visa or be a Japanese resident
- International or Japanese Driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 3+ years of experience in housekeeping role
- Experience in a supervisory or management role is also preferred
- Working hours: Full Time (40 Hours/week)
- Some overtime may be required
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 5 days sick leave
- Base salary range 2,200,000 ~ 2,600,000 p.a depending on skills, experience and qualifications
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and our team will get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.