Hokkaido Tracks is the premier integrated real estate solutions provider offering sales, project management and property management services in the world class ski area of Hirafu. We are responsible for an increasing portfolio of award winning high-end properties, and have a solid pipeline of projects that is continuing to grow, including landmark developments set to change the face of the village. As a result, we are looking to expand our diverse team of professionals with talented people who are interested in building a long-term career and growing with the company.
The role involves administrative work that keeps properties operating, maintained, insured and licensed for property owners that are non-Japanese residents.
- Create property inspection reports and update files
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Organise appropriate licensing and regulatory checks for managed properties
- Minimise property owners’ ongoing costs by negotiating the procurement of competitively priced services
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Qualified in building management
- Business level English is required, and Japanese is preferred
- Driving License
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Base salary range = ¥4,000,000 ~ ¥6,000,000 p.a depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- 20 days paid annual leave
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] and our team will get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.