Hokkaido Tracks is the premier integrated real estate solutions provider offering sales, project management and property management services in the world class ski area of Hirafu. We are responsible for an increasing portfolio of award winning high-end properties and have a solid pipeline of projects that is continuing to grow, including landmark developments set to change the face of the village. As a result, we are looking to expand our diverse team of professionals with talented people who are interested in building a long-term career and growing with the company.
- All administrative aspects such as filing, copying, record keeping, file creation, file tracking
- Assist with the creation, data entry and tracking of various real estate reports
- Assist Real Estate Team with the preparation of letters, closing documents, etc.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- 3 years commercial real estate experience preferred
- Writing/Speaking in both languages（English / Japanese)
- Proficiency with Outlook, Excel required
- Base salary range = ¥2,500,000 ~ ¥4,000,000 p.a depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 5 days paid sick leave
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] and our team will get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.