Escarpment Estate is a tranquil site for a four-season home in Hokkaido, yet sits on the very edge of busy Hirafu village, the heart of the Niseko area.
The location boasts a geological heritage but today provides a backdrop for dramatic views of a majestic Mt Youtei and the surrounding Hokkaido landscape.
The Estate boundaries are made up of native Woodland
that both protects and enhances views whilst creating a
sense of privacy and being ‘in nature’.
Our vision is to create collection of homes to complement
this unique and beautiful location and to that end
covenants have been drawn up to ensure that both
surrounding properties and native woodland are
treated with the respect they deserve.
The project consists of spacious sites offered as land only, "turn-key" house and land packages or land and development of a custom design. Sites are separated by forest landscape with view and light corridors. Power lines and utilities have been buried, a first in Niseko, to enable view protection and a consistency of surroundings for years to come. With civil works complete, construction on individual homes has now begun.
- Mature, native Hokkaido woodland
- Abundant Hokkaido Flora and Fauna
- Stunning views of Youtei and surrounding hills
- Heated stair and road access to Hirafu village
- Buried power lines to eliminate 'eyesores'
- Designed for cost-effective snow management
- Landscaped pocket parks with native trees and flowers
- Covenants to ensure integrity of master plan
On site services available
- Year round Estate maintenance including snow clearing and landscape services
- Property Management for private and/or rental use
- Ski shuttle service
- In property Concierge, offering catering, hosting, childcare and guiding services